Friday, October 17, 2008

Party Time...Excellent!

This weekend we are having a "boo-lated" birthday party for Dane. We were so busy in August moving, so we had a small celebration with him. We decided to have a costume party for him, and he is SO excited. He is going to be Batman, and Abel is going to be Robin (he didn't have a say in the matter, Dane told us what he was going to be). We aren't quite sure where he got this idea - we don't have any Batman toys or movies - he must've seen it somewhere! He looks absolutley adorable in his costume. Abel isn't very fond of his - I don't know if we'll get him into it tomorrow.

I have been decorating for the party all week, and every day that Eric comes home there is something new. Tonight he came home and said "I didn't think there was anything else that we could decorate with". He was wrong! I have been having a great time with it, and I hope all the kids have fun too. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: