Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boo-lated Birthday

Dane's boolated birthday party was a success! We had great fall weather (colder than it has been, but very sunny) and a great turnout! Unfortunately, my Mom has most of the pictures on her camera. I was busy trying to run the party, so I didn't get a chance to get many pictures. Eric (aka Wolverine) got a few shots, and was trying to get some on video too. When I get the pictures from my Mom, I'll get those on here too!

The Jorgensens were going to all be superheroes, but only two actually made it. I was going to be WonderWoman, but when I got the costume, I decided it was not appropriate for a 3 year olds party. I could've tweaked it a little, but some of the red dye had rubbed off on some of the white parts of the costume, so that made my decision to not wear it easy. I was a boring witch, and Abel didn't want anything to do with his costume (his is Robin). Anyway, below is a picture of Wolverine grilling hot dogs....hold your hats...it's awesome. My Mom got a really good shot...can't wait to share that one...
Dane's cake was in the shape of a ghost, and it was made of cupcakes. He really liked it!
Below is a shot of the kids playing Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin. It was a tie between Avary(in the picture) and Dane. That's me in the witch costume. As you can see, Abel was festive in his skull shirt, but no costume!
All the kids got to pick a pumpkin from the "Graveyard" and decorate it. Here is Batman with his!
The Graveyard

These are the balloons that Abel and I got for Dane Saturday morning. He saw them at Meijers last week, and really liked them. We thought we would give him a surprise!




1 comment:

Kate said...

How did I ever miss these posts? What a nice surprise! As always, Eric has no shame....