Thursday, July 24, 2008

My brain looks good!

I had a MRI a few weeks ago (every two years I have one) and went to see WONDERFUL Dr. Rawal in Jackson. Per his report and the radiologists report, everything looks the same as my previous MRI. It has now been 13 years since my brain tumor, so hopefully I will never have a problem again. Although I get nervous each time I have to go, I am so glad when it's over and I get the good news. Dr. Rawal wants me to have another MRI in 2 years (which I have been doing for the past 10 years). I will be happy to oblige!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thank God! Doesn't that seem like forever ago when that happened? I remember funny goodwill hats that Lisa & Nik got you and the ziploc bag of hair. I am so glad that you "pulled through" my years in Kzoo would have never been the same :-)