Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Inspection....

The buyers had their inspection of our house yesterday, and everything went well! We were hopeful that it would, but you never know. Today I had to order well and septic inspections as well as a termite inspection. The well inspection will probably take a few weeks to get back, but it sounds like we are going ahead and making plans with the title company for closing on this house.

Eric and I are going down to Plainwell/Otsego tonight to look at 7 houses. Hopefully we will find one or two that we really like, and go from there.

I forgot what it was like to move - cancelling this and that, changing addresses (well, once we know where we are going!!). I know that there is a lot of work ahead, but we are excited. Dane said he is very happy about a new house. He has told Daddy that he should get a new yellow tractor and a new TV. He didn't say anything about me getting something new. I guess the house is my new gift. I'll take it!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is great! I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Who knows, maybe you'll find a good deal on a vacant house?!