Saturday, July 19, 2008

Journey Behind the Falls

We went on a tour called Journey Behind the Falls. There was a viewing platform that was literally right next to the bottom of the falls. If you went out there, you got wet. Eric and Dane went out and had a good time. Although I would've, Abel didn't want anything to do with the poncho. He screamed when I tried to put it on him, so we just stayed by the doors. I had a pretty good view from there, so I didn't really miss anything. I was surprised at how well Dane did. I thought he would be more scared, but he was very brave!

Below is a picture of Eric, Dane, and Abel looking through one of the portals. It is right behind them in the picture. You could see the water rushing down through these. Where we were standing was actually right behind the falls. That was pretty cool.

This is just a very cute picture of Dane in his poncho. He has been such a ham for pictures lately.

No comments: