Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Pinnacle Pad

Finally, I'm getting some pictures of the house on here. I took them when I had all four boys for the night. How come I can get my house cleaner with four???

This is the upstairs family room. The stairs in the back lead to the front door. There is a beautiful view of Pine Lake from the windows on the left. I couldn't seem to get all the boys out of the way!!
This the the kitchen - I was standing in the family room. It has a very open floor plan, which we really like.
This the the view from the kitchen to the dining room.
And this is the view from the kitchen to the family room. All the boys are lined up watching a movie...

This is Dane and Abel's bedroom.
And a view from the other side of the room.
This is the view from the corner of our bedroom. We have an entrance to the bathroom from our room, and there is one coming in from the hallway as well. The next picture is the view into our bedroom. We plan to get a new bedroom set in the winter, so if anyone is interesed in what we have, let us know. Hold on to your pants...only one person can have it. I don't want everyone calling me at once.

This is the upstairs bathroom.
A view from the kitchen down to the front door.

This is the trashed 2nd bedroom downstairs. It really is just boxes of my decorations, that I won't put up until we paint. I don't even know why I put a picture of it on here.

This is the office.

And this is our small storage room/laundry room/Reesie's room. I love, love, LOVE my new washer and dryer! It almost makes laundry time fun.

This is the family room downstairs. I'm actually standing in the middle of the room looking toward the stairs that go to the front door.

And here's the 2nd family room!
I'm really starting to get tired of all the white on the walls. I have made some decisions on colors, but we probably won't paint until after the holidays. I will post some pictures as we get each room done.
We are so enjoying this house - hope you liked the pictures!

No comments: