Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great Weekend.

My wonderful husband watched the kids this weekend while I had a chance to get away. I went up to Grand Rapids for a scrapbooking retreat with Nikki, Susan, and Kathy - among others. Nikki took the day off work Friday, and my Mom watched the kids. Our intention was to be at the hotel at lunchtime to start scrapbooking. But, we didn't arrive there until 5pm. We hit a scrapbook store in GR, and on our way back to the hotel, we kept finding stores to stop at. I didn't get anything for myself and neither did Nikki (the scrapbook store doesn't count) - we got lots of Christmas presents. It was great to be able to spend time in stores and look around. The rest of the weekend was great too. We had lots of fun, and we got a lot of pages done. Thanks Eric and Mom and Aunt Kay (she helped watch them Friday)!

No comments: