Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

It was beautiful weather on Halloween, so Nikki and I decided to pack up the boys and their costumes, and head to Jackson to trick-or-treat in the old neighborhood. My brother, sister-in-law and their kids were there too, so all the cousins got to trick-or-treat together.

While we were waiting for dinner, we dressed up the kids and tried to get some pictures outside.

Here is Dane spreading his wings!

Below is a good picture of us. Abel didn't have his costume on yet, because he was fighting me all week when I tried to put it on him. I decided that I wasn't going to stuff him in it until I had to!
Does Batman pose like a supermodel?
Below is gunslinger Maddox.

And Maverick the Jedi.
Maddox actually took this picture of Nikki and I. Not bad!
And he took this one of his Mom too. I think she was trying to show him how she wanted him to pose.
Here is Dane with one of many of Nana's Halloween decorations. Look, it's Batman with a skull face! AHHHH!
After Abel saw everyone else in their costumes, he wanted to put his on. So, here is Robin!
It was starting to get dark, and almost time to go! This picture doesn't show off Avary's costume very well, but she was a very cute little butterfly.
And Cameron was Chief Tonto!
Avary and Maddox were ready for their ride through the woods to get to the neighborhood.
Here is Dane getting one last bike ride in before it was time to go.

Below are the kids after we got back. They all sat up at the counter and went through their candy bags.

Dane, Maverick, Cameron, Avary, Maddox, and Abel.
Now everyone was acting goofy after all the candy!




We had a great time, and all the kids slept good that night (parents too!).

No comments: