Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Back.

Hello again! I am back from my WONDERFUL weekend away with my sister and girlfriends. We had a great time, and plan to do it again. The boys had a great time with Daddy, and Daddy enjoyed himself too! He said they were very good for him.

We scrapped, shopped, and ate good food. Even though we all said we didn't need anything at the scrapbook store, I think everyone made two trips there. The second time there I really said I didn't need anything at all, but once you get in there, you find something you didn't see the day before. It is crazy.


The time went way too fast. I had such a good time with these girls, and it was so refreshing to me as a mom. Just to have 4 days to myself did a world of good.


Here are some pictures of us up at Houghton Lake.
Nikki very proud of her page.
Kathy and Susan
Kendi and Corrie
Corrie, Susan, Kathy, Nikki, Cassy, and Kendi

2 comments:

Silverback said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself at Houghton Lake.....my fav place in America. Well in MI anyway !

Ian

Kate said...

I am so jealous! I am sure it was so much fun relaxing with the girls and catching up on some creative stuff.