Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thanks Tommy....

No surprise, these boys want to be just like their dad.

Eric wears cologne for me, not him. He says he could care less, but I love the way cologne smells. He always wore it when I met him, so maybe it takes me back to being 19....

He has always worn Polo or Tommy Hilfiger (my preferences). Well, Polo is what he wore when we met. Anyway, in a moment of thriftiness, I tried some less expensive stuff that I thought smelled just as nice. But, not long after, the smell wore off. I couldn't smell that college man when he got home from work!!

I recently went back to buying Hilfiger - and it smells so nice! The boys watch Eric get ready in the morning and see what he does. During the day, they are always in his bathroom drawer. Yesterday, Dane saw the bottle and told me that's what Eric puts on his neck. He said he wanted some, and of course, so did Abel. I sprayed some on, and I was in heaven all day....my little guys smelled like my big guy! When Eric got home, Dane told him that he put some on so he could "smell good like you".

Eric thought it was a little weird....

2 comments:

Kate said...

Not weird unless you started to make out with your sons. I am sure that isn't the case. Funny how smelling particular cologne can really put you "back in the day" in a good way.

Meagon said...

Wait until they are Jalen's age and douse themselves in it when you are not looking! I tell him, "a little goes a long way" Very cute story. Perhaps Eric was thinking about how you did make out with him when he wore that cologne and that is what weirded him out???