Thursday, February 12, 2009

January Randoms...

Here are a few random pictures from January. We had a birthday party for Abel on January 25th (also Poppy's birthday!). I know we were a month late, but with all the craziness of the holidays, we decided to have it in January. Right now he doesn't know the difference. I'm sure one day soon he will, a we will have to do something special on December 25th...

We had a sock monkey theme, and below is the cake that I made for him. Despite my worries, it turned out pretty well! Dane wanted to make sure I got the red lips on there. I don't have any more pictures from the party on my camera, my Mom and sister took them all. I will get them from them soon, and will post more.


The boys got robes from Nana and Poppy this Christmas, and he they are showing them off!













No comments: