Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The furnace is on - and it's August...

We got our new furnace installed today. We did have to turn in on briefly, now at least we can say that we got some use out of it before we are out of here in 4 weeks!

I took Eric to the airport today - he's headed for St. Louis until Thursday. Dane and Abel are with Nana, Poppy, and Maddox until Thursday too. So, it's just Moose, Reesie, and me!! I got a lot accomplished today - getting things packed and ready for the yard sale. I didn't think I would have that much to sell. But, it seems as though since I know we are having a sale, I am getting rid of things that I probably just would have moved with us, and then decided I didn't want.

After I dropped Eric off, I went to Linen's and Things, JCPenney, Burlington, Target, and a few other places I can't remember. I was looking for shower curtains for the new place. I kind of know what colors I want to do, and I didn't find any shower curtains that really won me over. I think I am being too picky, but I really want to like it. Oh well, I can always get some plastic shower curtains for now until I find what I really want. I don't think I'll be buying a lot to decorate with until I get in and decide what I want.

Boy, this moving thing is a chore.

No comments: