Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Nikki and I took the boys on the train from Battle Creek to Jackson last Thursday, and we stayed until Sunday. They had a great time, and everyone was well behaved....well, except for Abel. He realized he could run around, and was not going to sit down for anything! It was only a 50 minute ride, so we didn't have to fight him for long. Unfortunately, I left my camera at Nikki's house that day, so I don't have any pictures. Once I get them from her, I will post some.

Here is a picture of Dane with the Matchbox car from Nana and Poppy....do you think he liked it? Abel is opening up his Easter basket from Nana and Poppy...with a chick in his pocket that they made the day before.
Dane tried for about a half an hour to blow up a balloon from an egg he found. I thought he was going to pass out! After he gave up, he wanted me to blow it up. It couldn't have been any wetter from all his spit!
Dane and Aunt Nikki after the egg hunt. He was very proud of what he found!



All the kids....Abel, Dane, Cameron, Avary, Maddox, and Maverick afer the hunt. I was surprised we got them to sit!


Abel with one of his eggs....he had to look inside each one before putting it in his bag...


He wasn't afraid to get down on the ground in order to get some! It was a very nice day out, but it had been raining a few days before. The ground was still quite muddy at my parent's house, so they had to wear their boots.
Here is Dane checking out what is in his egg. They all had Easter baskets, but after the "Easter Bunny" (aka Uncle Eric, Aunt Nikki, and Uncle Jason) hid all the eggs outside, we realized that there were too many eggs for their baskets. So, we opted for bags instead!






Abel says, "Farewell"......

No comments: