Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures - My Camera Works!!!

Well, I got my camera working, so I was able to upload the photos from Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time, and the food everyone brought was delicious!!

Here is Grandma Joyce getting a smile out of Dane - not hard to do....
Eric, Dane, and his puppet.

Aunt Grace and Teresa


Tammy (we thought she wasn't going to be home from college at Clemson U - she surprised us!) and Grandpa George.

Brianna, Tracy, and Dad.

Abel with his puppet (he's got to do everything his brother does - even naughty things).

The hostesses with the mostest.

Self portrait - not bad!

Eric perusing the ads for the Christmas presents he's going to buy ME.....or maybe he's trying to find something for me to buy HIM...

Maddox and Nikki.

Maverick and Nana.

Maverick enjoying some dessert. I think that was his second brownie (his Mom said no, but Aunt Cassy said yes....I won).

And she didn't even have turkey!!! Well, not at our house....She was gearing up for the 4am sales! Eric decorated her with stuffed animals...

No comments: