Thursday, December 4, 2008

Barbershop Triplets...

We finally did it - we took the boys to get their first haircuts...

I have always cut their hair myself, and think I did a pretty good job. Dane's hair is so thick that it was getting to hard to cut and shape myself, especially if he didn't sit still. My Dad has been asking for years when we were going to take them. He would always ask the boys if he could take them to the barber. From the time Dane could talk, he was saying "No haircut, Poppy". Poppy was the first person we called after we left!
Abel wasn't too sure about it at first, but after he got in the chair, he did good. He didn't care for the girl after she sprayed water in this hair.



Dane did really well too. We let Eric go first, so the boys could see him getting his cut.



Here they are after their haircuts. They each got a balloon afterwards. And we even took them to get an ice cream sundae because they were so good.





No comments: