Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A few random photos...

Here are just a few random photos that I think are cute that I thought I would share.

Dane and Abel love these chairs, and this particular day they enjoyed sitting together. Usually, they each get a chair, but I guess they felt like sharing that day.



I would love to say that Abel is potty trained, but he isn't. Although, he does occasionally like to sit on the potty like his big brother. I'm waiting to hear that tinkling sound....
In this picture, the boys were trying on their winter coats, and had a great time doing it.
Here is a picture of me and the boys on my birthday. This was the cake that daddy made (that's what Dane kept on telling me).
This picture is just adorable! Dane happened to be sitting in his underwear, so Abel went and got a pair of underwear and brought them to me. I took off his diaper and put them on.

No comments: