Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mammoth Cave

On Sunday, we took the boys to Mammoth Cave. I never realized how large it was! We went on the Discovery Tour, which was a self guided tour that just went into the mouth of the cave. We figured that was all that the boys would be able to handle. Unless we wanted to carry them the whole way!
Dane was pretty concerned about bats the whole time, so after this photo he pretty much kept his hood up. But, his daddy assured him that the bats would fly into my hair before they got to his!

Abel had double protection....


This picture was taken by Abel. He was quite the picture taker on this trip. I won't bore you with all the ones he took....just the good ones! I think I know what Santa will be bringing him this year....

Dane trying to hold up the cave...

Dane, Abel, and Eric on their way out of the cave....

No comments: